Nunavut Government Date: 30+ days ago Nunavut Government , NU CA

Applicants from outside Nunavut must provide a copy of a current public-school teaching certificate from a jurisdiction recognized by the Nunavut Department of Education or proof of enrollment in the final year of a Canadian Bachelor of Education program. All applicants must have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), be eligible for a Nunavut Professional Teaching Certificate, and submit a current...


Home  |  Our Services |  About Us | 
© copyright 2018 NextJob.ca