Mental Health Counselor/Therapist for Emotional Support Animal Letters

Esadoggy Date: 30+ days ago ESAD Montréal , QC CA

Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, occupational therapists, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, religious counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a therapist). Masters Degree in Mental Health counseling or social work from an accredited school. Current license and insurance....


Home  |  Our Services |  About Us | 
© copyright 2018